WALLD96 Wall Drain
WallDrain represents the latest innovation in linear drain design from QuickDrain USA. This revolutionary system allows for the most seamless design possible – by installing the drain in the wall itself and sloping the shower floor to one subtle channel, there will be absolutely no disruption in the shower design. WallDrain features all of the hallmark QuickDrain elements of style and technology that have made our linear drains consistently superior:
- Internally sloped drain configuration. Our fully sloped drain ensures no standing water, which helps to prevent build up and bacteria growth.
- On site adjustability. WallDrain can accommodate shower lengths of 26″ – 72″ with the use of one drain and 56″ – 96″ with two drains linked together.
- Installation flexibility. WallDrain can be installed with topical liquid waterproofing or sub-drainage system (hot mop, copper or PVC pan liners). Can be installed with any thickness of wall tile and up to 3/4″ floor tile.
WALLD96 Wall Drain Wall Drain Specifications
- WALLD96 includes two drain bodies made of 18 gauge 316L stainless steel, each featuring internally sloped drain configuration and 2″ vertical waste outlet.
- Length adjustable from 56″ to 96″.
- Can be used with topical liquid waterproofing or sub-drainage system (hot mop, copper pan or PVC pan liners).
- Drain capacity for 2″ outlet is 12 GPM (actual volume limited by plumbing lines and p-trap).
- 96″ Vertical Installation Panel (1)
- Drain Body (2)
- 96″ Adjustment Panel (1)
- Adjustment Panel Base (1)
- Magnet Cover (1)
- Tile Edging (1)
- Magnets (5)
- 96″ TileIn Cover (1)
- Drain Extension (2)
- Standoff (2)
- 48″ Furring Strips (8)
- Reinforcement Tape
- Inside Corners (2)
- Outside Corners (2)
- Transition Tape (1)
- No-Hub Coupling (1)