Frank Allart & Company Limited was founded in 1914 by George Allart and originally named after him. In 1945 the company changed to Frank Allart, named after his son. The company started as patternmakers, but soon built up a reputation for high-class brassware for the architectural, marine and railway trades.
Since 1995 Frank Allart has operated from a modern, purpose built, manufacturing facility in the heart of Birmingham. Substantial investment has been made in production equipment, including an automatic electrophoretic lacquering plant. They operate a cellular manufacturing system to keep lead times to a minimum, and employ computerised MRP, JIT and Kanban systems to maintain optimum operating efficiency.
They have a thriving design department, which blends the use of sophisticated computer-aided design equipment with more traditional arts such as model making. Thus Frank Allart is able to offer in-house product development and bespoke products to customer specification.
More Product Information Available at Showroom
Specification Sheets Available at Showroom