650.591.0345 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Accurate Lock and Hardware
Year after year Accurate has set the industry standards for excellence in restoration and custom architectural hardware, furnishing our products for some of the finest addresses in the world.
We specialize in mortise locks offering a wide range of backsets (1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2", 2 1/4", 2 1/2", 2 3/4", 3 3/4", 5" and 6"), mortise pocket door locks, mortise sliding door locks and premium (machined) flush pulls, screen door hardware, interior door hardware, harmon hinges (pocket pivot hinges), offset pivot hinges, special strikes, deadlocks, deadlatches, and a complete line of anti-ligature locks and hardware.
About Accurate Lock and Hardware
- Accurate Lock and Hardware began in 1960 as a division of Accurate Tool and Die manufacturing specialty locks as a sub-contractor for Yale and Towne. In July of 1972, Accurate Lock and Hardware was founded as an independent lock manufacturer.
- From humble beginnings, the company has evolved into the premier manufacturer of custom architectural hardware products. In the mid-to-late 1970s Accurate developed and furnished institutional locks specifically designed to retrofit existing preparations yet function to meet new code requirements. In fact, in response to the infamous Attica prison riot, Attica officials commissioned Accurate to manufacture custom high security locks. Within the next few years, Accurate introduced a robust dead latch, followed by a narrow backset mortise lock.
- In the early 1990s we began manufacturing our 9100 series mortise lock which has become the lock of choice among OEM trim manufacturers. Since then, we have expanded our product line to include interior mortise locks, pocket door locks and trim, pivot and Harmon hinges, heavy duty screen door locks, and marine grade locks.
Hardware Solutions from Accurate Lock and Hardware
- On a daily basis, Accurate provides solutions to challenging hardware scenarios: from mounting an exit device with decorative trim to furnishing a 36" backset mortise lock, extending cylindrical locksets, rebuilding an ancient lock, or even refinishing existing hardware to a unique finish. Additionally, Accurate specializes in historic hardware restoration. Accurate's most distinctive projects include the White House, Ellis Island, numerous State Capitols, and the House of Commons in Canada.
- Historical hardware replication
- Producing new hardware to your proprietary design
- Refinishing and reconditioning existing hardware
- Enhancing existing hardware or coordinating, designing, and manufacturing new components to achieve desirable functionality and compatibility
Specification Sheets Available at Showroom